Traffic Control Persons for Construction
- 1 Hour of Training
- I-CAB Certified
Traffic Control Training for Construction
What you should know about Traffic Control Training:
- Remember the “Dont’ R.I.P Through Construction Zones” campaign? If you are here, you and you’re buddies are the folks it aimed to protect.
- This Online Traffic Control Training course is I-CAB endorsed, and explains the techniques, equipment, and legal requirements for traffic control persons in a construction environment.
- Throughout the course it addresses the importance of adequate PPE, and provides instruction to effectively control traffic in a variety of construction scenarios, while laying general and legal requirements.
Keep in mind, that for courses based on “Equipment Operation” (ie: Forklift), “Life Safety”(ie: Body Harness) or “Life Preservation” (ie: Standard First Aid) Worker competency must be proven before a person can be considered fully trained. Competency evaluations are attached to each course requiring one in our database. Just be sure you have a competent person evaluating. For more information on competency, you can give us a call or read up on it, as described by the COAA here…
All training can be viewed by logging into the site via the “Sign Up” Button on each of the packages.
|Learning Expectations||Certificate Awarded upon Successful Completion|
Course Preview & Courses that Work Well with Traffic Control
- 30 Minutes of Training
- How to Recognize and Prevent Heat Stress
Working Alone Awareness Training
- 1 Hour of Trainiing
- Practical Ways to Maximize Safety While Working Alone