Workplace Harassment Prevention
- 1 Hour of Training
- I-CAB Certified
Workplace Harassment Training
What you should know about this I-CAB Certified Harassment Prevention Training:
- Harassment has many forms, and functions. It can be tough to spot if you don’t know what you are looking for.
- This online Training will address the various forms of harassment, and explain:
- Supervisor Responsibilities
- Employee Complaint procedures
- Finally, it will identify the potential for legal repercussions.
Keep in mind, that for courses based on “Equipment Operation” (ie: Forklift), “Life Safety”(ie: Body Harness) or “Life Preservation” (ie: Standard First Aid) Worker competency must be proven before a person can be considered fully trained. Competency evaluations are attached to each course requiring one in our database. Just be sure you have a competent person evaluating. For more information on competency, you can give us a call or read up on it, as described by the COAA here…
All training can be viewed by logging into the site via the “Sign Up” Button on each of the packages.
|Learning Expectations||Certificate Awarded upon Successful Completion|
Harassment Prevention Course Preview
Complimentary to Harassment Prevention
Ethics / Code of Conduct
- 30 Minutes of Training
- Training Employees to meet a Universal Code of Conduct.
- 1.5 Hours of Training
- Maintaining Relationships in our Multicultural Society